Monday, December 21, 2009

Dancing Queen

Last week Adia's dance class had thier winter review. We were able to go into the studio and watch as the girls danced their little hearts out. I love the reviews so much better than the big shows because it is much more intimate and you can really see the girls shine. Adia is doing great. There were many times when her teacher pointed out her movements as an example of what we should be seeing. She did a beautiful job, and we are really proud of her. There are a ton of photos, I know, but she was so stinkin' cute I couldn't narrow them down anymore than this.






















4 comments:

  1. sorry Katie I forgot to put my name on there.
    Have a wonderful CHRISTMAS
    love Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I think she needs to get Hannah back to dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute and already looks like a pro. :)

    ReplyDelete