Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Cute!

My Friend Melissa makes these darling wipe/diaper holders. Aren't they adorable? There are wipes inside, and on the back they have straps to hold a diaper. Then all you have to do is grab it, and you have everything you need. It makes it a little less obvious that you do such a "dirty job" with them.:) Great idea right? Plus it's so cute, who wouldn't love to pull one of these out of their purse? I wish I had one of these when I had babies in diapers. Even if you don't have a baby they would still be darling to keep in your car in case of spills, or dirty kids, or whatever. The really exciting part is that online and in boutiques they usually sell for around $30 plus shipping, and they don't even have the cool diaper straps. She sells them for half that. HALF! See, I told you it was exciting! Anyway, she would love some feedback, so take a look, fall in love, and leave some comments. Also, if you would love to buy one, or know more about them, comment or e-mail me eberling2@msn.com and I will let you know how to get a hold of her.








3 comments:

  1. Levi and Cassie Mallory FamilyApril 7, 2009 at 7:06 AM

    Hey, we can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get one for my sister in law. Does she have a store? Or how can i get one. :p

    (Sorry...it didnt post my whole comment.)

    ReplyDelete