A lot of people have been asking me about how I have been able to afford brain integration for my family. It’s expensive, I get it. I used a lot of different methods to make it work, but because it’s close (ish) to the beginning of the year I wanted to share this fun Idea that helped.
Last January I found this chart. You put one dollar in the jar the first week of January, two dollars the second week, etc. for the whole year. I did this, but sometimes I didn’t have exact change, so instead of putting in, say, $3, I would just put in a $5. I was careful to always round up, not down in those situations. So by the end of the year, when we had seen so much improvement in Ethan and I knew Adia needed it, I checked the jar. There was plenty for the entire integration, the motel stays, gas, food, PLUS a mani/pedi for us both. I liked that it never took too much. It wasn’t going to break the bank, even during the most expensive week. It takes some time, but if you are hoping to save some money for whatever reason, this might be a fun answer.

No comments:
Post a Comment