I recently got a really great opportunity at work. It's something that isn't offered to very many people in my position, so it's kind of a big deal. I'm really honored and greatful, but it does come with a lot more responsibility, and that equals more work. And with basketball practice, and gymnastics, and homework and church duties and scouts (man, that scouting program can really suck the life out of you, am I right?) it has become quite a balancing act. Lately I feel a lot like Sweet Brown - ain't nobody got time for that!
PS, this is not meant to offend anyone!
Oh My! Where ever did you find this clip?!? Thanks for the laughter...I DO have time for THAT!!! xxxooo
ReplyDeleteI would listen to the clip,but I just don't have time for that.Mom
ReplyDeleteI love your new picture collage, and I also love the Anonymous comment and couldn't agree more!
ReplyDeleteHa, Ha, well, Mom and Stacy, there are certain things that you should MAKE time for. These are called priorities. This clip should be one of those. You will be seriously missing out if you don't. :)
ReplyDelete