
After what was seriously the HARDEST semester of my life, I am finally finished with classes. Yay! I was literally so busy I almost stopped existing. But I am now ready to move on to my last year of school. Beginning in the fall I will start my Practicum at a local agency, and I could not be more excited! I think it will be a great fit for me, and I know I am going to have a ton of really great opportunities. It was not an easy placement to get, but after some really stellar recommendations from my teachers and advisors they accepted me and seem to be almost as excited as I am. But the really great news is... since I am finished with classes I don't have anything else to do until fall!!! This is the first real break I have had for the last two years, and I have to tell you, I am pretty excited. So here's where you come in, I need some advice...
1. Are there any movies from the last two years that I HAVE to see?
2. Are there any books from the last two years that I HAVE to read?
3. Are there any great places that are close and cheap that my kids would love to visit? (Yes, I already have the last part of August on the list to visit the Brigham City temple - can't wait!)
I want to catch up on the last few years when I was too busy to do anything fun, so let me in on all of your secrets. Leave your comments below, or email me with suggestions eberling2@msn.com
SO SO SO Proud of you!!!!
ReplyDeleteRead Hunger Games- quite enjoyable, and congrats! Love to see such good things happening for you!
ReplyDelete