Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Baaa-aaack!




My favorite month of the year is coming! Adoption awareness month. I can hardly wait. I have some great things planned that I'm excited to share with you. I also want your help. I would love to spotlight some of you who have been touched by the adoption process in any way. If you have been touched by adoption at all, if you are struggling with infertility, looking to adopt, waiting, a member of a birth family, an adoptive family member, want to share a friend or family's story (with permission, or course) or even just an adoption supporter and would like to be a guest blogger in November please leave me a message, or email me eberling2@msn.com and we'll chat about it.
ALSO... I have been thinking about taking my blog public again... what do you think about that?

1 comment:

  1. Ya, go public again. You did help and inspire a lot of people. If any of the mean spies give you grief again....

    Let me be a guest blogger and I will tell all the things they want kept in the closet.

    I love you and I am your biggest cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete